Friday, September 9, 2016

Uhhhhhh

Well... Hi...

It's been four years of radio silence from my end...and even longer since I posted anything relevant.

But...

Here I am.  Posting on a nearly defunct blog.  Probably writing to myself, since I'm sure followers have long since moved on.  But I'm trying to calm myself down, and I know that this is the best way to do it.

Cate is 5 years old.  She's finishing her third week of Kindergarten as we speak.  And now, finally, we are trying for number 2.  We start Sunday.

Holy crap.  Seriously.  AF should start on Sunday, I should start Clomid on Tuesday, and sometime around the 22nd, we'll do the IUI.

It doesn't seem real.  This time around it seems thrown together.  Very spur of the moment.  Maybe because we're doing the IUI through my OB/GYN instead of an RE.  I don't know.

....wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment