A few pieces of what's floating through my head at the moment:
1. Cate turned 1 on Sunday. While I still maintain that there's no way she's already one, it happened. And her Uncle and soon-to-be-Aunt got her a shirt that says "Made with Love and Science". LOVE IT.
2. I ordered this shirt for myself yesterday. Cannot wait till it comes in! I was never a Snape fan till the end of HPatDH, but I'm loving it now. AND, I can wear it when my grade does our brand spanking new HP unit at the end of this year. We are turning our hallway into Hogwarts!
3. Hunger Games comes out this weekend! Aunt and Uncle are coming over to watch Cate on Saturday so we can go see it. Super excited about this.
4. Also on Saturday, the local roller derby league is having a Bout. I really really really want to join this roller derby league, and will as soon as I can afford the starter package and am sure I have a job next year (that's up in the air, but I really don't want to talk about it). I can't wait to go see an actual roller derby bout in person!
5. Sunday night is my first ever book club meeting. I've always wanted to be in a book club, and now I am. We read 2 books, mostly cause of a misunderstanding. We read "Delirium" by Lauren Oliver and "Divergent" by Veronica Roth. The first was ok, the second was fantastic. Seriously waiting for that movie now too.
If you like to read, go get "Divergent". It's in the teen fiction. Read it, then come back here and tell me what faction you think you'd be in. Belive me, picking factions is more fun that picking Hogwarts Houses. (Delirium is teen fiction too, if you're interested.)