Friday, December 24, 2010

29 Weeks

How far along? 29 Weeks

Total Weight Gain? No idea, since I'm no where near a scale.

Symptoms? Heartburn and back aches (sounds like a country song)

Stretch Marks? I have a bunch of small ones starting on my stomach. They're maybe as long as my fingernail is wide. They don't bother me as much though. I just keep telling myself they're signs Cate is growing.

Sleep? Awake constantly. Wake up to turn over. Wake up to pee. Wake up again for no reason. And to add to that, we're in Kansas right now, and it takes an act of Congress for me to manage to get out of bed in the middle of the night, since I sleep sandwiched between the wall and Jeff. I'm sure calamity is coming, but so far I've avoided it.

Best Moment Last Week? Feeling her move. I can't get enough of it!

Movement? The past few days, her movement has really increased! She still moves the most when I'm laying down. She kicked so hard yesterday she actually managed to wake me up from my nap.

Food Cravings? Milk.

What I miss? My balance. Being able to put pants on without falling over. Being able to reach things on the floor. Being able to get off the couch without help. ha ha. Yeah, I'm leaving those, but adding being able to put on my socks without losing my breath.

What I am looking forward to? Our next appointment. We've officially hit the point where we go every 2 weeks instead of every month. Yay!

Milestones? Made it all the way to Kansas in the car. That is a milestone!

How is Daddy? Cate finally kicked him a few times in a row, hard enough that I didn't have to ask him if he felt it. He was super excited!

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I managed to get a few minutes on a computer today, but I'm pretty sure that won't happen again for at least a week. You are all in my thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment