Saturday, January 22, 2011

33 Weeks

How far along? 33 Weeks, 1 day

Total weight gain? 20 lbs. It's getting to the point where I'd just rather not say...

Symptoms? Heartburn. Not sure if I've mentioned that...

Stretch Marks? Of course.

Sleep? Wake up to turn over, wake up cause of the heartburn, but other than that it's not too bad.

Best Moment last week? Baby shower :)

Movement? Lots. It's so cool to be able to sit and watch my stomach move on it's own.

Food Cravings? Sushi. Ice cream. I want lots of ice cream.

What I miss? Breathing.

What I am looking forward to? Finishing the nursery. It's almost there!

Milestones? 33 weeks is surely a milestone.

How is Daddy? Painting the nursery! He's good.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Julie for your comment. I don't think it needs to be said how excited I was... but I know our day will come! Will you post pictures of your nursery? I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete