Friday, March 4, 2011

39 Weeks


How far along? 39 Weeks

Total weight gain? 25 lbs

Symptoms? Oh, not much. Just a humongous belly that gets in the way of EVERYTHING I try to do. Oh, and lots of heartburn. As if I could forget that.

Stretch Marks? Lots and lots and lots...and lots.

Sleep? It's shot. I was sleeping pretty good until last week or so. Now I'm not sure why I bother.

Best Moment last week? I'll tell you that at the end of the post. :)

Movement? She has been extremely active. I keep telling her if she's just come out she'd have plenty of room.

Food Cravings? nope

What I miss? Just being able to sit and lay down comfortably. And not peeing when I sneeze.
And being able to sit for more than a minute without some appendage falling asleep.

What I am looking forward to? Her arrival. We're so close.

Milestones? I made it through the TAKS test and the Stockyards field trip.

How is Daddy? As ready as I am. Not sure if it's because he's excited to meet her or just tired of me complaining. :)

My best moment last week was in the car in our driveway with Mom and Jeff. Jeff checked the mail (we only remember to once in a blue moon) and in the huge pile of stuff was a red envelope with our names on it from California. Jeff was stumped, since we don't know anyone out west. It turned out to be the sweetest card and gift ever from Foxy. A card that left me (and the others, I think) crying, and an adorable bonnett made from an antique handkerchief for Cate.

Foxy, thank you so much. I don't really have the words to tell you what it means to me. I'm going to hope you just get it, like you so often do.

I am headed out to do lots of walking tomorrow! Keep your fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Julie,
    I get it. in the same way that I don't have words to tell you how much you sharing your story has meant to me.
    xoxo - Foxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie! You're so close! I can't believe your ticker says 5 days to go! So excited!

    ReplyDelete