- Sleep Late on our last day without a baby. Ha. We were both awake by 5:30, and as it's 6am now, I think this one didn't work. Too worked up, I guess.
- Eat a big breakfast, since the hospital expects me to not eat again for 8 hours. I'm going to have to call them on this one.
- Get a pedicure and an eyebrow wax. Maybe the rubbing will set off labor and we won't have to induce tonight.
- Clear off the clutter on the dining room table, even though we don't eat in there b/c the chairs still don't have seats.
- Put seats on chairs? (Ha. That one probably won't happen.)
- Clean up floor in closet, so I can actually put the clothes from the laundry room in the closet. (Pathetic, I know.)
- Try not to freak out.
It was so weird going to sleep last night, knowing that the next time Jeff and I sleep in that bed, Cate will be in her own, 2 feet away.
It's going to be a really, really long day.