Thursday, September 2, 2010

13 Weeks!!!

How far along? 13 Weeks

Total Weight Gain? 2 lbs. I managed to lose yet another pound despite the fact that I eat non-stop.

Symptoms? still a bit of nausea.

Stretch Marks? Still just the two.

Sleep? Getting up to go to the bathroom almost every night, and waking up every time I have to turn over.

Best Moment Last Week? Seeing the baby again!

Movement? not yet..

Food Cravings? Not really. I am insanely hungry, but don't really want anything.

What I miss? I think I'm good. My pants miss buttoning though. :)

What I am looking forward to? Feeling movement. I think I should feel something by the end of the month.

Milestones? 2nd Trimester!

How is Daddy? I think he's annoyed with me... I am having some pretty severe anger control issues right now and bad mood swings...he bears the brunt of those. He might be scared for his life...

2 comments: