Friday, September 10, 2010

14 Weeks

How far along? 14 Weeks

Total Weight Gain? back up to 3 lbs

Symptoms? felt pretty great this week, other than tired. Except for today when I nearly passed out after recess duty. Nurse at the doctor's office said it's probably b/c the baby is laying on a major blood vessel. Awesome.

Stretch Marks? Still just the two.

Sleep? my vivid dreams are back. And I wake up, a lot.

Best Moment Last Week? hitting second trimester!

Movement? not yet..

Food Cravings? just kind of random stuff every day. Today I want Spaghetti O's. with meatballs.

What I miss? I having energy. Suppose I better get used to that though....

What I am looking forward to? Feeling movement. I think I should feel something by the end of the month.

Milestones? 2nd Trimester!

How is Daddy? excited, still...A little freaked out that we're supposed to get the crib tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! Yay for the 14th week! But no good about almost passing out... is there anything you can do to prevent that from happening again or do you just wait till the baby moves?

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what the nurse said, there's pretty much nothing I can do about it. Not excited about that at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie..i am so excited to find your blog. Congrats on week 14..that's so great!

    ReplyDelete