Thursday, February 4, 2010

continuing saga

So, I called the cryobank this morning to order, and the employee tells me that they are expecting a huge snowstorm tomorrow and that she's not sure if it will get here by Monday and that she reccomends I have it shipped overnight so it will be here by tomorrow. My RE's office doesn't have the storage facilities though, so if it gets here tomorrow, by the time I go in on Tuesday it will be day five of a 7-day "good" period before it expires. I think that's pushing it waaaaay too close.

I just can't believe we're having this many problems ordering. This is the third day in a row that something is going wrong. I'm beginning to wonder if it's a sign that we picked the wrong guy, wrong cryobank, wrong choice altogether...

I did not think I would spend my birthday stressing out over this.

In other news, we still have our high schooler living with us temporarily, although the temporary status doesn't seem as temporary as it first did. I think he'll be staying with us until he gets into foster care. We thought it would be a few days, but since he has a roof over his head, it looks like it's not priority to get him in the system. I guess we'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. Keep your chin up and enjoy your birthday! Thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (late) Birthday! Is yours the 4th? Mine is the 5th!

    Dealing with ovulation and the traveling sperm can be so stressful. I hope it ends up working out fine in the end!

    ReplyDelete