Wednesday, February 10, 2010

just some updates

First off, Kid should be gone this weekend. He is moving back in with his mother until he turns 18. What he'll do between then and graduation, I don't know.

Secondly, test results came back yesterday and said that I did, in fact, ovulate on Saturday. Wouldn't have mattered anyway, because as of Monday morning, the sp.erm was still sitting on the runway in Virginia. It's here now, chillin' in storage.

I'm still a little worried about this. I still POAS yesterday, and the line still looked like it did on Saturday. Stupid lines. Next month, I'm using digital.

I'm really bummed that we missed this month. I was really looking forward to actually doing something.

Next month, I guess. I'll just pray that everything is actually okay, and not more messed up than anyone thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment