Thursday, March 25, 2010

a Little Something

I'm a little bit bored sitting here in my first 2WW. I refuse to let myself near Goo.gle. I don't want to read early pregnancy symptoms. Either I'll have them and start freaking out, or I won't have them and spiral into depression. I'd rather just sit.

To keep myself occupied, here's a few things about me, right now.

Right now, I am typing with the help of a 90-pound Weimeraner. He's obsessed with computer and tv screens and won't let me do anything without him getting as close as possible. I'm pretty sure that if dogs can have mental diseases, he's got one. He's the weirdest dog I have ever met. He also thinks he's a lap dog.

I have 2 dogs, the Weim and a Welsh Corgi. They are named Dobby and Winky, after the 2 house elves in Harry Potter. (I'm a huge Potter fan.) I also have a very old, crochety, but very playful cat named Lilly. I have two African Dwarf frogs named Harry and Ron. They live in my classroom, and only come home for long breaks.

Right now, my DH is downstairs watching the K-State game. They're winning, but barely, and I know he's on edge. If they lose, despair will cover this house. Well, at least the part he's in...

I met DH in college. He went back to get his Master's in Theatre, and wound up getting one in teaching also. We "non-dated" (this is the best word we could come up with) for about 3 months before finally just giving in. I did not want to date him when I met him because 1) I had a boyfriend and 2) he is 17 years older than me. He didn't want to date me because 1) I had a boyfriend and 2) I was 19.

We fell in love anyway. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Right now, I smell peach cobbler dump cake baking, since that's what I'm making for school tomorrow. We are having a potluck.

And right now, I'm going to go. I'm sure you'll hear from me again soon, since there's plenty I want to say about the IUI, 2WW, and life in general right now.

1 comment:

  1. Here's to love and the best news at the end of your 2ww.

    ReplyDelete