Friday, August 27, 2010

12 Weeks

How far along? 12 Weeks

Total Weight Gain? 3 lbs. Lost one somewhere in all the walking I did this week.

Symptoms? Nausea. Anytime there isn't food in my stomach.

Stretch Marks? Still just the two.

Sleep? Getting up to go to the bathroom almost every night, and waking up every time I have to turn over.

Best Moment Last Week? Getting to tell one of the parents I had last year. She's the one who bought me the baby toy, and I was so excited to be able to tell her I had a use for it!

Movement? No, but I can't wait.

Food Cravings? No. No food. Food bad. Except last night. All I wanted was some BK french fries. So, that's all I ate for supper.

What I miss? My appetite. I still don't want to eat anything.

What I am looking forward to? I get to see my baby in 4 days!

Milestones? Made it through the first week of school!

How is Daddy? :) He emailed me today so excited because he realized that he can teach Ustoff how to fish. How do you think he is?

1 comment:

  1. Yay. Glad things are going well and Daddy is excited!

    ReplyDelete