Friday, February 11, 2011

36 Weeks


How far along? 36 Weeks

Total weight gain? 23 lbs

Symptoms? Just the never-ending heartburn. Can't complain too much.

Stretch Marks? Lots and lots and lots

Sleep? I actually think I've been sleeping better this past week or so. Maybe I'm just so tired I don't remember waking up!

Best Moment last week? Finishing our childbirth class. Terrifying, and I'm glad it's out of the way.

Movement? Never get tired of it.

Food Cravings? Not terribly. I crave water in the evenings, but don't drink it after 3 or 4 pm, cause it gives me hearburn. Ridiculous, I know.

What I miss? being able to lean forward. That's out.

What I am looking forward to? Finishing the d*** nursery! Seriously, I'm starting to get worried. It's all cosmetic stuff, but still.

Milestones? Officially less than a month left!

How is Daddy? Helpful. He lets me sit when the dogs need in or out, gets things for me, and hauled butt back from Austin yesterday to make it to childbirth class.

No comments:

Post a Comment