Friday, February 25, 2011

38 Weeks


How far along? 38 Weeks

Total weight gain? 24 lbs

Symptoms? Just the never-ending heartburn. And my belly is officially too big for me to see the cup I'm supposed to pee in at the doctor's office. I peed all over my hand at the last appointment. It sucked.

Stretch Marks? Lots and lots and lots

Sleep? Not so great. I wake up ALOT.

Best Moment last week? My first contraction! (isn't it weird that's the best moment?)

Movement? Never get tired of it, even though it has hit the point where most of her stretching is painful to me. I pretty much have to have a hand on my stomach pushing back at her at all times.

Food Cravings? Eh. I totally wanted some lemonade for about 20 minutes today, then I got over it.

What I miss? Just being able to sit and lay down comfortably. And not peeing when I sneeze.

What I am looking forward to? Her arrival. We're so close.

Milestones? The doc telling me any day!

How is Daddy? Over-thinking things....I think he's excited! :)

1 comment:

  1. So this time you totally made me laugh. You're so close. I'm hoping for an easy stress-free birth for you.

    ReplyDelete