Saturday, November 13, 2010

23 Weeks

How far along? 23 Weeks, 1 day

Total Weight Gain? 10lbs.

Symptoms? H E A R T B U R N !!!!!!!!! Seriously, the only thing I can ingest that doesn't give me heartburn is milk. It is constant and painful.

Stretch Marks? Ugh. Can I skip this question this week? Jeff found me in the bathroom this morning right after I'd gotten out of the shower, staring at my belly in the mirror. He thought I was just amazed at how big I am, but no. I was staring at the mile long stretch mark that has popped up next to my slowly-disappearing belly button. (Ok. Jeff says it's less than an inch, but I swear the folks on the international space station can see it!) I guess it came with the crazy itchy belly this week. Lotion, here I come!

Sleep? Horrible. I wake up 4 or 5 times a night. Still not sure why. I'm thinking maybe Cate kicks me and wakes me up, but I don't know.

Best Moment Last Week? Hearing her heartbeat again, and knowing my doctor's office will humor me, even if they think I'm crazy!

Movement? Still not really feeling anything, but I'm not as worried.

Food Cravings? Milk. Lots of it. I think Jeff and I (mostly me) have gone through about 6 gallons in the last two weeks.

What I miss? Being able to bend over and pick something up off the floor easily.

What I am looking forward to? More movement, as usual. And painting the nursery!

Milestones? Movement!

How is Daddy? Excited. We went to see a movie last night at St.udio Mov.ie Gr.ill ( a theater that serves full meals and drinks) which is where I worked while I did my student teaching. He told everyone there I used to work with that I'm pregnant. Although, I'm thinking they could figure that one out on their own now!

No comments:

Post a Comment