Friday, November 26, 2010

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks

Total Weight Gain? 13 lbs.

Symptoms? The heartburn is still pretty unpleasant

Stretch Marks? One.

Sleep? Bout the same. I wake up a lot, and get up at least once a night.

Best Moment Last Week? My little brother giving thanks for Cate during the prayer on Thanksgiving.

Movement? Yup. I can't get enough. Mostly, she moves around when I'm still for a while, so I don't feel her all the time. Love it when I do though.

Food Cravings? Not so much, other than the milk. The green dip was fantastic though!

What I miss? My balance.

What I am looking forward to? Working on the nursery.

Milestones? We're eggplant sized this week! Holy cow!

How is Daddy? He's gotten to feel Cate a couple times this week, he was pretty excited. He was a little worried that she stopped every time he tried to feel her. I told him it was probably just the weight of his hand, but I think he was concerned. :)

1 comment:

  1. you sound soooooo pregnant. :)

    the boys would BOTH STOP when John would touch my belly..it's just the weight of their hand...no worries.

    I loved your "Best moment" that is sooo sweet. and have you asked your OB for a script for the heartburn yet...those pills literally made me a new woman. :)

    ReplyDelete