Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Questions?

Thanks so much for giving me questions to answer! It gives me something to think about besides, well...you know what. I'll answer the first couple or so today and save the others for tomorrow or Thursday.

Dory wants to know what my opinion on video game violence and it's effect on children is.

Well, Dory, I'll be honest with you...up until last year, the most advanced game system I had was a Super Nintendo. And now that I have a Wii, I spend most of my time playing Super Nintendo games, like Donkey Kong. So I can't honestly say I've ever even given it that much thought. Having said that, I do know that most of my 10 year old students (the boys especially) can name off way more guns than I even knew existed. I suppose that's probably a bad thing!

Rach wants to know what my dream vacation is!

Rach, that's a hard question! There's so many places I want to go. But I think I can narrow it down to two. 1st off, it's my goal to see the Aurora Borealis in person before I die. So I think a trip to Alaska would definitely be one of them! Beyond that, I think I would like to go on a castle-seeing tour in England and Scotland. I want my own castle, but since I don't think that'll ever happen, I want to go see real castles!

I think that's all I'll answer now. Oh, and just so y'all know:
I'm not planning on taking Kreacher's cone off, I'll just be surprised if it lasts for a week. It's already dirty and bashed in. He runs into everything. Especially the backs of my knees...
I'm glad you ladies think I seem calm about testing. I'm not at all. I'm so stressed about it! Last week I dreamed about implantation (weird, I know). Last night, I dreamed ALL NIGHT about my period starting. I think it's more a fear of only seeing one line that's keeping me from testing now. I'd just rather not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment