We have 24 days until our next doctor appointment. This appointment will either:
A: (this would be the good one) Tell us that, miraculously, it was a hormone problem, and all the suffering DH has gone through with the crazy hormone pills was worth it, and he now has millions of sperm!
B: That it was not a hormone problem. It is a genetic problem, and there's nothing we can do.
Bet you can guess which option I'm praying for.
DH is not liking the hormone pills. It's an estrogen supressor, so it causes hot flashes, mood swings, and stomach problems. Poor guy. Maybe it will be worth it though.
DH finally worked up the guts to look at the sperm donation website the doctor ordered. The donor site is a little surreal. It felt a little strange to sit and pick qualities of a potential father and then add sperm to cart. (Not that I actually did, but I did spend quite a while on the site.) DH does not seem comfortable with this, to say the least. He is trying to consider it, but he's really struggling. I told him if he doesn't want to go this route, it's fine. We can always adopt. I guess I'll keep praying and try not to stress. Nothing we can do for 24 days but wait and see.